Stonehouse Signs - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Tuesday, June 2nd 9:00am
5550 W. 60th Avenue,
Arvada, CO 80003
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: For Over 150 Years Stonehouse Signs Has Been A Colorado Family Owned Business Specializing In Producing High Quality Visual Communications Products. They Have Decided To Close Down The Colorado Production Facility and All Remaining Assets Will Be Auctioned At Public Online Auction. This Auction To Include: Screen Making Equipment, Flatbed Printer, Screen Printing Presses, Vacuum Tables, Despatch Batch Oven, Paint Spray Booth, Print Shop Machines, Light Tables, Metalworking Equipment, Welders, Woodworking Equipment, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Material Handling Equipment, Misting Humidification System, Trade Show Booth and Much More.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Screen Making Exposure Package With Millington Machine VF-WM 48in x 60in Vacuum Frame, Olec AL35 UV Printing Light, Olix AI121 Light Intefrator and Extra L1250 Spectra Match Bulb
Assorted Size Screen Printing Screens and Frames
Screen Racks and Carts
Oce Arizona 350GT 98in x 120in 5-Color Large UV Curable Flatbed Printer, 289-Sq Ft / Hr, 240V
SCREEN PRINTING PRESSES
Screen Printing Enterprises Meag-22 Semi Automatic Flatbed Screen Mega Press, 110V
American Screen Printing Cameo 30 Semi Automatic Flatbed Screen Press, 110V
AWT World Trade Group SGVT-5296 52in x 96in Seri Glide Vacuum Table, 220V, Single Phase With Microprint Correlator
DESPATCH BATCH OVEN
Despatch Oven Co. 78406 Gas Fired Batch Oven With (2) 14' x 6' 8' High Door Bays, 400-Degree Capacity, 3ph, 460V, Upgraded Controls and Burner
Despatch Oven Co. 125in x 140in Spray Booth With Extra Filters
PRINT SHOP MACHINES
Zund M-1200S 47in Precision Cutter
Royal Sovereign RCS 1400C Laminating Machine, 54in Capacity, 120V
Duplo DC-645 Slicer / Cutter / Creaser, 220V With Job Creator Software
Edward Segal WT Electric Grommet Machine, 115V
Arrow Hart 48in 3M Interstate Squeeze Roll Applicator, 78in x 70in With Budgit 1/2-Ton Hoist On I-Beam
Hamilton Dial-A-Light 83J-282 60in x 44in Adjustable Intensity Light Table With Extra Bulbs
Paint Spray Guns
||METAL WORKING MACHINES
Edwards 50in Shear, 240V
Pexto PX24-A Bending Brake
Jet SR-2024 24in x 20 Gauge Bench Model Slip Roll
Connecticut 218 25in Bending Brake
Delta 23-105 Triple Duty Bench Grinder, 1/2Hp
Bantam Brake B412 4' 12-Ton Press Brake With Assorted Size Cutting Plates, Pneumatic
Niagara Machine 4in - 48in Diameter 16-Gauge Steel Circle Sheeter, 220V, Single Phase
Roper Whitney 130 10-Ton Deep Throat Power Punch Press, 18in Throat, 240V, 3ph With Punch Press Tooling
Miller Resistance Spot Welder on wood Platform With 48in x 24in Metal Table and Bernard V35 Equipment Cooler
Lincoln Electric AC-225-S Variable Voltage ARC Welder on Metal Cart With Accessories
WOOD WORKING EQUIPMENT
Black & Decker 1782 16-1/2in 12-Speed Drill Press, 5/8in Chuck
Delta RF9431 4in x 6in Horizontal Band Saw
Porter Cable 890 Router With Rockler Router Table and Attachments
Saw Stop CNS175 10in Contractor Saw With 70in x 32in Top, Single Phase, 115V and Delta 50-760 Dust Collector
Makita LS1016L DXT 10in Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw With Laser on 48in x 30in Wood Table and Extra Blades
Skilsaw HXP3 7-1/4in Worm Drive Saw Mounted on Vertical Rails on 126in x 88in Wood Platform
Ryobi TS254 10in Super Miter Saw on 48in x 16in Metal Frame Cart
Big Joe 2524-A7 2500-Lb Electric Lift Truck
Material Handling Carts and Racks
Yale ERPO35VTN48TE082 3450-Lb Electric Forklift With Sideshift, Fork Extensions and Charger, 48V, 3276 Hours
MISTING HUMIDIFICATION SYSTEM
Prisco Tech Easy Mist Humidification System and Optipure LP Reverse Osmosis Water Processor
Trade Show Booths
Screen Shelving Units
|June 1st 9:00am - 4:00pm.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
- We would prefer if you need any additional information on a lot to please call us at the office and we can provide additional photos or details.
- If you do choose to come to inspection please note we will only be allowing 10 people in the building at any one time.
- Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed for removal.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be June 3rd and 4th from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 10 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- There will be no bidders allowed in the warehouse for removal.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot please check in with the Roller Employee who will direct you to your lots for removal.
If items are not removed by 4:00pm on June 4th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.