City of Northglenn 2014 Peterbilt 320 Loadmaster Trash Truck
Starts: Wednesday, September 16th 2:30pm
7500 York Street,
Denver, CO 80229
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: 2014 Peterbilt 320 Loadmaster T/A Trash Truck
- Cummins 9.0L Diesel
- Allison 4000RDS Automatic
- Perkins Tippers Chassis
- Hendrickson Rubber Pad Suspension
- Loadmaster Excel S 25 Cubic Yard Rear Loader
- 66,000 LB GVWR
- 20,000 LB Front
- 46,000 LB Rears
- 315/80R22.5 Front Tires
- 11R22.5 Rear Tires
- Mileage: 29,266
- Hours: 2,750
- VIN: 3BPZLJ0X6EF230877
Government & Municipal, Trucks & Trailers
|September 14th and 15th from 8:15am - 4:45pm at the auction location in Denver.. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
Southbound I-25: Take the 84th Ave. Exit, #219, go east to Washington Ave., then south to 78th Ave., then east to York St., then south on York approx. 3 blocks.
Northbound I-25: Take the I-76 Exit #216A, then veer left onto the 70th Ave. Exit #216B, then east on 70th Ave. approx. 1.3 miles to York, then 2 blocks north.
Westbound on I-270: Take the York St. Exit #1, then proceed north approx. 1 mile.
Eastbound on I-76: Take the 74th Ave Exit #8, then go back west approx. 1 mile to York St., then 2 blocks north. Watch for auction signs.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be September 17th and 18th from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Please contact David Wiley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.289.1600 to schedule your removal
If items are not removed by 5:00pm on September 18th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.