Vehicles, Contracting & Rental Yard Equipment (Day 1 of 2)- Colorado Online
Starts: Thursday, May 14th 8:30am
7500 York Street,
Denver, CO 80229
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: Monthly consignment auction for companies and individuals to liquidate their quality assets at public online auction. The auction typically includes vehicles, trailers, lawn and garden equipment, attachments, rental yard equipment, shop equipment, concrete equipment, generators, toolboxes, gang boxes, ladders and more!
Industrial & Manufacturing, Tools, Trucks & Trailers
NEW SHIPPING CONTAINERS
New 40' HC One Way Shipping Container with forklift pockets, Container No. BNGU4019113
New 9FT Steel Storage Container with window and man door c/w: lock box, forklift pockets
New 8Ft Steel Storage Container with window and man door c/w: lock box, forklift pockets
New JCT 72in Brush Cutter Attachment with Stump Jumper to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New JCT Hydraulic Auger Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader, Quick Attach, 12in and 18in Auger Bits
New JCT 72in Hydraulic Boxboom Sweeper Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New JCT 72in Angle Broom Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New JCT 72in Tiller Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New JCT 72in Grapple Bucket Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New JCT 72in Dozer Blade Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New JCT 72in Rock Grapple Bucket Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New TMG 84in Bucket Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New TMG 84SB 84in Skeleton Bucket to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New TMG 78SB 78in Skeleton Bucket to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New TMG 72SB 72in Skeleton Bucket to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New TMG TS42 Tree Scoop to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New 86in TMG 86in Hydraulic Dozer Blade/Snow Pusher Attachment to Fit Skid Steer Loader
New TMG 308015ST 30' x 80' x 15' Peak Ceiling Shelter C/W: commercial fabric, waterproof, UV and Fire Resistant, 13' x 13' drive through door
New TMG Industrial 304015ST Peak Ceiling Storage Building, 12' Drive Through Front and Rear Doors
New TMG Industrial 203012ST Straight Wall Storage Building, 10 x 10 Entry Door
NEW SHOP EQUIPMENT
New TMG TPL45 Heavy Duty Two Post Hydraulic Automotive Lift, 10,000 LB
PLUS MUCH MORE!
|May 12th and 13th, 8:15am - 4:45pm.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
- When you arrive for inspection if the gate is closed, please pull up to the gate and call the office (303.289.1600) and we will be happy to open the gate for you.
- We would prefer if you need any additional information on a lot to please call us at the office and we can provide additional photos or details.
- If you do choose to come to inspection please note we will only be allowing 10 people in the warehouse at any one time.
- Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed for removal.
Southbound I-25: Take the 84th Ave. Exit, #219, go east to Washington Ave., then south to 78th Ave., then east to York St., then south on York approx. 3 blocks.
Northbound I-25: Take the I-76 Exit #216A, then veer left onto the 70th Ave. Exit #216B, then east on 70th Ave. approx. 1.3 miles to York, then 2 blocks north.
Westbound on I-270: Take the York St. Exit #1, then proceed north approx. 1 mile.
Eastbound on I-76: Take the 74th Ave Exit #8, then go back west approx. 1 mile to York St., then 2 blocks north. Watch for auction signs.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be May 15th, 18th and 19th from 8:15am - 4:45pm.
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 15 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- There will be no bidders allowed in the warehouse for removal.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot you will follow the cones to the check-in shack and will be directed to which lane to pull into. Once in the lane a Roller employee will bring your items out to your car for you to load. Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
If items are not removed by 4:45pm on May 19th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.