(2) Mario Acunto Classico 5 Wood Fired Pizza Ovens with Custom Gold Tiling
Migali C-1F-HC Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
True TBB-24-60G-HC-LD 61" Bar Refrigerator, 2 Swinging Glass Doors
(2) Migali C-U27R-HC 27" Undercounter & Work Top Refrigerator, 6.5 cu. ft.
(6) Assorted Drop-In Cold Wells
Moffat G32D5-1 Turbofan Convection Oven
Metro C548-ASFS-UA C5 4-Series with Insulation Armour Plus Heated Holding Cabinet
German Knife Radiance TAHP-12-2 2-Burner Gas Hot Plate
Slicers & Mixer
2017 Vittoria AF350VOL Flywheel Prosciutto Slicer
Berkel X13AE-PLUS Automatic Gravity Feed Meat Slicer
Mecnosud 60 Dough Mixer
Indoor/Outdoor Tables & Chairs
(20) Brixey Wood Dining Chairs
(42) Brixey Wood Bar Height Chairs
(16) 24" x 24" Wood Dining Tables
(6) 24" x 24" Wood Bar Height Tables
11.5' x 26" Bar Height Table
(8) 29.5" x 23.5" Outdoor Patio Tables
47.5" x 31.5" Outdoor Patio Table
Wicker Patio Seating
Nuova Simonelli Appia II Espresso Machine
Scotsman N0422A-1E Ice Machine with Lower Bin
Scotsman N0622A-1E Ice Machine Head
Norlake L-Shaped Walk-In Refrigerator / Freezer
Micros Oracle POS System
8-Tap Dispensing Station
48" Prep Table with Backsplash and Lower Shelf
(3) 60" Prep Tables with Backsplash and Lower Shelf
(2) 30" Prep Tables with Backsplash and Lower Shelf
Perlick Stainless Steel Back Bar Ice Bine with Cold Plate, Speed Rack and Utensil Holder
16-Bay Employee Locker Unit
Stainless Steel Shelves
Bunn ITB Brewer
Detecto DR150 Scale
|July 13th from 8:30am - 2:00pm at the auction location in Westminster. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be July 14th and 15th from 9:00am - 4:00pm
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 20 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- There will be no bidders allowed in the warehouse for removal.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot you will follow the cones to the check-in shack and will be directed to which lane to pull into. Once in the lane a Roller employee will bring your items out to your car for you to load. Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
If items are not removed by 4:00pm on July 15th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.