Extremely easy process to register for an account and get started looking for items selling at the price you set!
- Click the login / Register button at the top right of any page to get started
- Fill in your information and decide whether to enter your credit card at this time. Note you will be unable to bid until a valid credit card has been entered.
- Check your inbox for our verification email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check any junk/spam/promotions folders if you don’t see it.
- Once verified you have full access to your account. You can check items you’ve watched/favorited, see items your bidding on, invoices, set your notificactions and more here.
- Have any questions? Please call us at 303-289-1600 and we will be happy to help.
Check out our auctions, lots, photos and videos.
- Visit our homepage and see all the upcoming auctions. You’ll see a ‘Bidding Available’ button on those that have bidding enabled.
- Click on the ‘Bidding Available’ link to enter an auction and check out the items.
- Within these lot tiles you can see time remaining to close, current bid information and more. Click the star on the bottom right to ‘watch’ a lot and have it show up in your account to monitor multiple lots and lots across multiple auctions.
- Click on the magnifying glass on the pictures to pull up the multiple images
- Click on the lot description to pull up the details page for this item.
- You can now explore all the auctions listed on our website. Each auction will show you the date and time of the auction as well as location. Please make sure you can abide by the terms of the auction before you bid. You can click on any lot to view more details and photos as well as you can click the star in the bottom right of the tile to watch and keep track of an item. Make sure to check back often as new auctions are added weekly.
This is where it gets exciting. Start the process on finding great deals on items at the price you set.
- Once you find the item you want to bid on make sure you are logged in then click the bid now button.
- Agree to the terms of the auction. Please read thoroughly as the auction location, removal dates and times as well as payment and removal terms are different for every auction.
- When placing a bid you have 2 options. You may either click the quick bid button that bids the next required dollar amount or you can enter a max bid that allows the system to bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
- Enjoy the excitement / fun of the auction. Be careful we’ve heard our auctions can be addicting!
Watching the auction close and hopefully figuring out how to pay and pick up your new stuff!
- Online auctions are designed to simulate a live auction with a set # of lots closing per minute.
- Bids within the last 2 minutes of an item closing will reset the timer back to 2 minutes remaining to prevent someone from ‘sniping’ in the last seconds.
- Notice that lot tiles you are the current high bidder on will be outlined in green and items you have been outbid on will be outlined in red.
- After all lots in the auction have closed, invoices under $500 will automatically be charged to the card on file.
- Next all invoices will be sent out via email with additional payment instructions if not paid in full.
- Note that you may also access all of your current and past invoices in your online bidder account.
- Check your invoice for additional instructions for picking up your auction purchases.
- Please also note there will be a link to schedule an appointment time for picking up your items. It’s extremely important to us that you pick a time and arrive as close as possible to your time slot so that we can schedule our crews accordingly.
- Please bring the appropriate equipment and manpower to remove your items. Our staff may assist when possible but their role is to make sure the right people get the right items.
- Please note the removal dates/times and make sure all items are removed during this timeframe. Many auctions have strict windows allotted by the landlords, new owners moving in, etc. that we don’t have any leeway on these dates.
- Please also note that all items are sold ‘As is where is with no guarantees either expressed or implied’. However if you notice something materially misrepresented please let our staff know immediately.
- Buying items needing Rigging or Moving services and you don't know where to start? Click Here for a list of some local options.
Roller Auctions makes bidding easy and fun. Trust us once you start you won’t want to stop. With approximately 150 auctions every year we want to keep you informed of all the great items selling at the price you set. Please click the button below to sign up for auction notifications.